Use this guide to learn how executives can use Peerbie to amplify company culture and boost transparency.
Lead from the front
Reach people no matter where they are. Use Live video to hold town halls or Q&As and invite people to participate with polls and comments.
It only takes 10 minutes a day of being active on Peerbie to have a significant impact on the community. Try building a content calendar with your team. Once you have that, you can also schedule posts in advance on specific topics such as a weekly leadership message.
(HULUSI- POST EXAMPLE)
Collaborate in an executive team
Create a secret executives team to stay connected with the rest of your executive team.
Connect with 1:1 Teams
Secret 1:1 Teams are great for assigning tasks, giving feedback, or having private chats with your direct reports.
Move fast with Peerbie Chat
Use chat when you need a quick back-and-forth with colleagues that won’t clutter up a Team page.
(HULUSI - CHAT)
Keep a Pulse on Your Feed
Check your Feed
Check your News Feed regularly. Follow people to make sure you never miss a post, and comment or react to posts to show people you’re engaged.
Learn how to use Peerbie to engage with your organization.
As an executive using Peerbie, you have the power to amplify your company’s culture, promote transparency, and ensure that remote workers feel better connected to Headquarters. This guide outlines best practices for executives working in Peerbie to engage and empower their organization.
1. Connect to your whole org with Live
Video Conference allows you to connect to all members of your organization, no matter where they’re located. Use video conferences to hold town halls or Q&As, and invite people to participate with polls and comments.
Follow these steps to hold a live Q&A:
• Create an event or Video Conference in the Company FYI team to announce the date and time of the Q&A.
• Create a poll in the Company FYI group asking people for feedback on what topics they’d like you to cover.
• Promote your Q&A through your corporate teams, such as email, to make sure no one misses out.
• To go video conference, click into the + Action list and select Video Conference
• Add a description for the video conference
• Start the live video by selecting Start
• We recommend that you go live for at least 10 minutes so your employees have time to tune in
2. Collaborate with your executive team in an executive team
You and your executive team are probably pretty busy, and your time to meet and have discussions is limited. Use a private Executives team to stay connected and collaborate, even when you can’t meet in person.
The Executives team is kept private, so your posts are private and secure. People who aren’t members of the team won’t be able to find it through search and won’t be able to see members or posts.
3. Communicate with your direct reports in 1:1 teams
Replace email communications with private 1:1 teams with each of your direct reports. Private 1:1 teams are great for assigning tasks, giving feedback, and discussing performance evaluations. Use them to stay up-to-date on what everyone is working on by asking your direct reports to post their weekly priorities in the team.
4. Check your News Feed regularly
Check your News Feed regularly to keep a pulse on your organization. Be sure to follow people that you work with regularly, like the rest of the executive team and your direct reports. Peerbie will prioritize their posts and comments in your News Feed.
Comment and react to posts to let people in your organization know that you’re listening and you’re engaged. The great thing about Peerbie is, you can do all of this conveniently from your phone.
Use Peerbie to:
• Give feedback
• Offer encouragement
• Recognize colleagues for a job well done
• Ask questions
5. Post regularly
It only takes 10 minutes a day of being active on Peerbie to have a significant impact on the community. While it’s important to have regular posts, it’s not a numbers game. Develop a pattern that works for you and stick to it as much as you can.
Try building a content calendar with your team. It’s helpful to start off with special dates from your company calendar.
6. Get answers fast with Chat
Use chat for communication that would otherwise clutter your team page. Chats are best in situations when you need an answer fast, or when you’re just communicating back and forth with your colleagues. Information can get buried in a chat after a few days, so make sure you post important content directly to your team page.
More helpful resources:
• Executive Visibility and Accessibility – learn best practices for executive comms in Peerbie.
• Work faster with Peerbie Chat- learn how Peerbie Chat can help you stay connected and get more done.
• People Manager Guide - find out how you can use Peerbie to manage your team and your relationships with direct reports.
• Peerbie Academy- access live interactive training, self-paced courses, learning videos, and more in the new Peerbie Academy!
• Help Center – find answers to frequently asked questions and step-by-step instructions on using Peerbie features.